- Andreas Åkre Solberg, UNINETT, Project leader
- Olav Morken, UNINETT, Main developer
- Jaime Pérez Crespo, UNINETT, developer
One important core component of simpleSAMLphp is xmlseclibs, maintained by:
- Rob Richards
We have many contributors. Here are some of them:
- Andreas Mayer and the Chair for Network and Data Security of the Ruhr-University Bochum: Holder-of-Key profile support for both SP and IdP.
- Shoaib Ali (and Bill Young): Artifact support for the SP.
- Patrick Honing: aselect authentication module and various bugfixes.
- Emmanuel Dreyfus: authX509 module, SASL support in LDAP and proxy authentication in LDAP
- Danny Bollaert: Added support for sending HTTP-Artifact on the IdP. Created cas authentication source (based on original by Mads Freek)
- Lasse Birnbaum Jensen (Wayf.dk)
- Mads Freek Petersen (Wayf.dk)
- Anders Lund: Improved LDAP handling in authentication modules.
- Enrique de la Hoz: Working with PKI and client certificates with simpleSAMLphp. Adding tlsclient authentication module using apache (mod_ssl)
- Joakim Recht: Support for different logout response location than logout request location. Support for sending XML encoded attributes.
- Jacob Christiansen: consentAdmin. IsPassive (with Mads)
- Hans Zandbelt: alot of testing, tips and tricks, WS-Federation support and A-Select support
- Thomas Zangerl:
- Lorenzo Gil: Add multiauth module.
- Pavel Šejnoha: Support for multiple servers in authmemcookie.
- Thomas Graff: Several usability improvements
- Georg Gollmann: Add support for multiple AssertionConsumerService endpoints.
- gyufii: SAMLParser: Extract name and description from SP metadata.
cron: View result in web page.
core:AttributeMap- multiple target attributes.
- Peter Dam Mains: working on consent module
- Bjørn Ove Grøtan: Patches to LDAP login module
- Lukas Haemmerle: XML security improvements, eduGAIN handling and shibboleth testing.
- Stefan Winter: Radius attribute fetching
- Cato Olsen: Improved LDAP authentication module.
- José Alfonso Accino: Working with PAPI support in simpleSAMLphp. Various bugfixes.
- Victoriano Giralt: Have done a great work with spanish localization of simpleSAMLphp. Support for authenticating with a privileged account before fetching user attributes.
- fronter.com: They operate an e-learning platform and is working with implementing the Shibboleth 1.2 attribute profile.
- Ernesto Revilla: authorize-module and various bugfixes
- Kenneth Svee: Support for absolute paths in configuration options.
- Thijs Kinkhorst: Plenty of bugfixes and improvements.
- Boy Baukema: Did an excellent job extracting the SAML2 library from SimpleSAMLphp.
Patches for various bugs received from:
- Adam Forsytad
Lots of credits to Pat Patterson which made SimpleSAMLphp possible by releasing the proof of concept implementation Lightbulb, showing that lightweight SAML implementations actually works.