This document lists the changes between versions of SimpleSAMLphp. See the upgrade notes for specific information about upgrading.
- Support for certificate fingerprints was removed
- Support for SAML 1.1 was removed
- Old-style PHP templates were removed
- Old-style dictionaries were removed
- The default value for attrname-format was changed to 'urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:attrname-format:uri' to comply with SAML2INT
- core:PairwiseID and core:SubjectID authprocs no longer support the 'scope' config-setting. Use 'scopeAttribute' instead to identify the attribute holding the scope.
Accepting unsolicited responses can be disabled by setting
falsein the SP authsource.
- Certificates and private keys can now be retrieved from a database