This document lists the changes between versions of SimpleSAMLphp. See the upgrade notes for specific information about upgrading.
- The source that was selected by the SourceSelector is now available in the state.
- The zone that was selected by the SourceIPSelector is now available in the state.
The defaultSource for the SourceIPSelector can now be set to
null. If none of the zones are matched, a NotFound exception will be thrown.
- It is now possible to set a default AuthnContext in the RequestedAuthnContextSelector.
- Fixed a bug in MDQ metadata expiration
- Resolved a possible object injection vulnerability in MDQ metadata cache
- Restored the possibility to use HTTP-Artifact binding on AuthnRequests
- Removed unused private method MetaDataStorageSource::getDynamicHostedUrl (leftover from entityid generation)
- Bumped simplesamlphp-assets-base
- Fixed loading the options-array from configuration (v2.1.6)
- Properly escape user-input in ldap filters (v2.1.7)
- Fixed a static call to a non-static function that caused a broken artifact binding (v4.6.8)
- Fix exception when translation-file does not exist
- Correct host in generated URLS for IdPs with 'host' config in admin/federation (#1774, #1781)
- Restore dev-autoloader (#1795)
- The module wasn't fully compatible with SSP 2.0 yet (v2.0.1)
- Fixed a broken controller (simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp-module-cas#6) (v1.1.2)
- Fixed a broken controller (simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp-module-saml2debug#4) (v1.0.5)
- Fixed the broken 2.0.1 release by restoring an accidentally removed file
- The language-menu on mobile devices was fixed
- Fix some issues with logout (#1776, #1780, #1785)
loginpage_linksfunctionality for authsources was restored and documented (#1770, #1773)
- Several issues regarding the use of the back-button were fixed (#1720)
- Many fixes in documentation
- Fixed config/authsources.php.dist so you can just rename it for new deployments to get you started (#1771)
- Fixed UTF-8 encoding for metadata output
Fixed incompatibility with SSP 2.0 for the following modules;
- A legacy route was added for backwards compatibility
- Docs have been updated
- Fixed the possibility to return ALL attributes (simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp-module-ldap#39)
- Restored the possibility to use anonymous bind (simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp-module-ldap#41)
- Added support for multi-realm environments
- Fixed missing script-tag to load jQuery
- Fixed static calls to SSP utilities
- Docs have been updated
- Many changes, upgrades and improvements since the 1.x series.
- Most notably the new templating system based on Twig, a new localization system based on gettext.
- Most modules have been moved out of the core package but can easily be installed on-demand as required via composer.
- Better conformance by default to the SAML2INT standard.
- Code cleanups, improvements and simplifications.
- Improved test coverage and more use of standard libraries.
- Compatibility with modern versions of PHP.
Various new features, including:
- SAML SubjectID and Pairwise ID support
Accepting unsolicited responses can be disabled by setting
falsein the SP authsource.
- Certificates and private keys can now be retrieved from a database
- Support for Redis sentinel was added.
- Please read the upgrade notes for 2.0 because this release breaks backwards compatibility in a number of places.